On this page you can find information about COVID-19 (coronavirus). Do you have a question or should you become aware of any situation that needs our assistance or knowledge, please contact us immediately at +31 (0)20 723 3490 or at [email protected].
In December 2019 the outbreak of the coronavirus started in Wuhan, China. As everyone knows, the virus spreads quickly and has now officially been labelled a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO).
To contain the coronavirus in the Netherlands the Dutch Government has taken additional measures starting from March 15 until April 28. What does this mean:
- Stay at home as much as possible. If you are not feeling well, do not go out. Only call your doctor if your symptoms worsen.
- If someone in your household develops a fever, all members of the household should stay home.
- People are not allowed to collect together in groups of 3 or more people. This does not apply to members of the same household and children.
- Eating and drinking establishments, sports and fitness centres, saunas annd sex-related businesses in the Netherlands will be closed from 16 March until 28 April inclusive.
- All public events are prohibited until the first of June.
- The government urges people to stay at home during the Easter weekend.
Which measures are taken?
The safety and security of our guests remains our number one priority. If you have a question about the coronavirus, the measures taken or the consequences for your stay, we are happy to get you in contact with the partner responsible for your apartment.
We believe it is in challenging times like these that the comfort of hospitality is needed most of all and if there is anything that we can do to give you extra peace of mind, please let us know.
Are you missing certain information? Let us know by filling in the contact form at the bottom of this page.
I am worried about my health. What should I do?
* Do you have a nose cold, cough, sore throat or fever?
Stay at home, get well first and make sure you do not infect others. Keep your distance from other people. You do not have to call the GP. Your symptoms are mild.
* Do you have severe symptoms?
Such as a fever (more than 38 degrees Celsius) and a cough or breathing difficulties? Then you should call the GP. If the complaints are consistent with COVID-19, you will no longer be tested by default.
Can I still go grocery shopping or walk my dog?
If you don’t have any symptoms such as a fever, a cough or a cold, you can go and do some grocery shopping or walk your dog. If you keep an arm’s length away from others, the chance that others will infect you with COVID-19 or that you will infect others is small.
Is it safe to travel abroad?
I would like to extend, change or cancel my stay. How can I do that?
If you have a question about your stay it is best to contact us at +31 (0)20 723 3490 or at [email protected].