1. Apartments and rates remain subject to availability until the booking has been confirmed. Apartments are not held provisionally until this time.
2. Upon receipt of written or verbal confirmation to book the reservation, cancellation charges will apply as per our terms and conditions.
3. Check-in and check-out times vary from provider to provider and will be confirmed upon booking. Requests for arrivals prior to or later than the specified arrival time or late departures must be requested in advance and may result in an additional charge.
4. Photographs of apartments represent the general features and amenities of the property, but may not be the actual apartment allocated upon check in.
5. Additional services (such as parking/additional housekeeping) are not included in the rate unless otherwise stated.
6. Applicable taxes will be noted in our offer such as VAT & Tourist/City Tax. Please note that these charges are subject to change.
7. Neither Servicedapartments.nl nor any partner provider may be held liable for injury, damages or loss of personal or business properties which are not caused by Servicedapartments.nl negligence.
8. Please be advised that a surcharge up to 3% is applicable for all payments made via credit card. The apartments booked with Servicedapartments.nl are charged in Euros (EUR), which may result in currency fluctuations and fees applied by your Credit Card or Bank provider for each transaction on your final bill.
9. If the provider requires full pre-payment and their deadline is not met, then they may either refuse entry or charge the guest directly on arrival. Some exceptions are made for contracted clients.
10. If a stay is shortened, the nightly rate may increase depending on the final length of stay.
11. Extensions are subject to availability. If your apartment is not available for extension, an alternative option will be offered. The rate may increase depending on location.
12. The “Minimum Stay” requirement is the number of days needed to satisfy the initial lease term. The financial commitment cannot be shorter than this noted time frame.
13. The “Notice to Vacate” period is the number of days in advance you will need to confirm your departure date in writing, to Servicedapartments.nl directly. Please note, your temporary housing provider and the property where you would be staying may be two separate entities.
Emails and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error please let us know by email reply. Please note that any views or opinions presented in email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ServicedApartments.nl. Finally, the recipient should check the email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted via email.